Monday, September 9, 2024

9NEWS@3PM Launched today... A fast review!

9NEWS @ 3PM Launched today, and it actually surprised me a bit... Why do I say this? Because given the time slot, I envisioned this newscast being full of "Fluff", soft news, entertainment,ect...   But they were covering news.    So I say keep it up! 

I Believe this will be a good replacement for Daily Blast Live, and I could see this being a situation where this newscast is on the air for years to come, being in this time slot will also allow KUSA the ability to quickly react to Colorado's severe weather in the spring time, instead of having to bump network or syndicated programing.     Plus KUSA launched updated opening sequences and has tweaked the graphics a bit.

So stay tuned.   We are only at  Season 1 Episode 1

 

 9NEWS - Android Apps on Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment